The Music Powers That Be v4.13
Printable Multi-Media e-Book
The Music Powers book wins at The International Summit Awards and is also part
of the curriculum of various Music Production & Music Business Schools, including the
Pacific Audio Video Institute
The Music Powers That Be e-Book v4.13
· Artist, Producer, Songwriter Payments
Beats & Tracks, Music Producer Points
· Terrestrial Radio, New Technology, Web
· iTunes, Internet
Radio, Streaming, Youtube
· How to create a "Buzz" or Movement
· Getting Songs placed
· How to start a music publishing company?
· Publishing Deals & Songwriter deals
· Why Radio only plays the same 30-40 songs
· Record Deals,
Advances, Loans "How much?"
· Managers and Publishing conflicts
· Production Deals, Flow
· What's a fair standard percentage to pay?
· Hiring a Music Attorney & How much?
· Finding Gigs & Booking Agents
· Sample Clearance & Mixtapes
· How much to charge
for vocal sessions
· Getting Radio Play
· Producer Payments & Royalties
payments and Royalties
· How to set up a indie record label company?
· How to find good Management
· Production Deals, Budgets, Taxes, Accounting
· How much do you pay producers?
Deals, paying Producers and options
· Pro Recording, Pro Mixing, & Mastering Tips
& Attorney Directory
· Talent Agents, Record Pools/DJs
· Detailed Contacts & Submission Info
Getting real help and direction is one of the most important things that you can do to succeed
in the music industry.
|Click photo below for Industry Testimonial